The International Society of Cancer Metabolism (ex International Society for Proton Dynamics in Cancer) is the major organisation in the world for researchers and clinicians working in the field of metabolism and proton dynamic in cancer, and related fields. The Society acts as a forum for broad-ranging high quality research through its annual congress. The Society’s strength lies in its members and we invite you to join them.
Benefits of joining the ISCaM:
- Substantially reduced registration fee for ISCaM congresses.
- Eligibility to apply for all ISCaM grants and awards.
- The option of being actively involved with the running and organisation of the ISCaM and a chance to contribute to the development in the field at an international level.
- The possibility of sharing ideas and research projects within a network of scientists with very broad and complementary scientific and medical background.
- The possibility to publish your press and newsletters or the abstracts of your papers on ISCaM web site (by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is open to anyone working in the field at whatever stage in their career and from anywhere in the world.
Annual Membership Fees for 2020 is 100 € for ordinary member, and 30 € for students (PhD student or a PostDoc not more than 5 years after PhD, as proved by a certification letter signed by the tutor).
It is possible also to apply for a three-year membership, starting from 2020. The fees for the three year membership is 250 € for ordinary member, and 70 € for students.
The possibility to become an ISCaM member is now open. To joint ISCaM society you can pay by bank transfer or by credit card.
FOR THE PAYMENT WITH BANK TRANSFER:
1) Complete the registration form "membership application form ISCaM" that you find as a downloadable file at the end of this page, and send it by e-mail to ISCaMsecretariat@iscams.org together with the document relative to the bank transfer (PAY ATTENTION, THIS STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT!). For reduced fee you should also enclose a certification letter signed by the tutor (see above).
2) Pay on the bank account:
- Bank: BANCA POPOLARE DELL'EMILIA ROMAGNA
- Address: AGENZIA N.6 BOLOGNA, via G. Massarenti 228
- Bank account holder: ISCAM INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF CANCER MET
- IBAN: IT13E0538702598000002394000
- SWIFT: BPMOIT22XXX
OBJECT/justification: ISCaM2017 membership "name" "last name" (PAY ATTENTION, SPECIFY YOUR LAST NAME OR WE CANNOT ASSOCIATE THE PAYMENT TO YOU)
3) As a confirmation of your payment you will receive a regular receipt from ISCaM secretariat.
FOR THE PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD (Master Card, Visa, American Express):
1) Send an e-mail to ISCAMsecretariat@iscams.org with the OBJECT/justification: ISCaM2016 membership "name" "last name". You can enclose the MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM or simply wrote in the text your country of origin, your Insitution, and the type of registration (Regular or Reduced). For reduced fee you should also enclose a certification letter signed by the tutor (see above). As a reply, you will receive an email with a pro-forma invoice with the link for the payment with credit card.
2) Click on the link and follow the instruction. PAY ATTENTION: if you do not want to register to Paypal, you can choose 'Pay with a debit or credit card' and NOT 'Pay with my PayPal account'.
3) As a confirmation of your payment you will receive a regular receipt from ISCaM secretariat within 10 working days.
Declaration: Please be aware that all personal information transmitted through this website is for the exclusive use of members only and on no account may your password or any other personal information be divulged or misused. If you fail to adhere to our terms and conditions, we may terminate, at our sole discretion, your access to this website. By continuing and paying for your membership you are agreeing to the ISPDC by laws.