Junior Project Manager for the ITN MARIE CURIE project TRANSIating the role of Mitochondria in Tumorigenesis (TRANSMIT)
Profile: Junior Project Manager
Title of the research fellowship: Junior Project Manager for the ITN MARIE CURIE project TRANSIating the role of Mitochondria in Tumorigenesis (TRANSMIT)
The request concerns the activation of one-year research fellowship for the position of Junior Project Manager within the framework of the European project ITN Marie Curie TRANSMIT - TRANSIating the role of Mitochondria in Tumorigenesis, Grant Agreement n° 722605. Website: http://www.transmit-project.eu/
The Junior Project Manager will coordinate a number of procedural and organisational activities, with the aim of ensuring the achievement of all TRANSMIT project objectives, in accordance with all the timelines envisaged in the Grant Agreement.
· Project management. Coordination of all the training and dissemination activities between the REA officer and the TRANSMIT consortium partners.
· Relations with the European Commission.
· Coordination of the annual meetings among the project partners (Communication Management, Agenda Setting, Minutes Publication).
· Monitoring the progress of the project activities and evaluation of the results achieved.
· Writing and submission via PP of the reports and deliverables provided by the project.
· Coordination of the partners’ reporting activities.
· Supervision of the contents uploaded on TRANSMIT website.
· Coordination and mentoring activities of the assistant profile involved in the project management team.
· Definition of an ad hoc communication strategy for the dissemination of scientific data and project final results (newsletters, specialised and non-specialised press, brochure creation etc.).
· Realize UNIBO training, dissemination, management deliverables and project report. To Supervise partners management, training and dissemination deliverables and reports.
· Monitoring project budget.
· To manage TRANSMIT governance actions.
To access the full call for applications (in Italian), please visit:
Title: Project Manager for the project TRANSlating the role of Mitochondria in Tumorigenesis (TRANSMIT), published 13/11/2017
Deadline for application: 10 January 2018, 12.00 (Brussels Time)
Languages required: English (excellent), Italian (excellent)